Preparing an organization with Business Continuity Planning (BCP) for any unexpected business process interruptions to reduce the disruption caused by disasters and security failures to an acceptable level.
Scope of Service
Business Continuity Management Services identifies risks to your organization’s ability to do business and minimizes the potential business impact of these threats in several ways:
- Building resilience through proactive preparation
- Creating the capability to respond quickly to emergencies
- Improving operational policies, processes, and technologies
(Hours of Availability)
- Between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Sunday through Thursday, except for holidays
- Installations can be performed outside of these normal hours but will be subject to overtime and holiday labor rates.