This service is designed to help organizations identify threats to their information assets and Vulnerabilities in their environment, evaluate the business impact as a result of the identified threats and vulnerabilities and develop a prioritized remediation roadmap based on risk to secure their business critical information assets. The goal of this service is to ensure that clients are managing their information assets in a manner not only consistent with their established and approved corporate security policies and guidelines, but also with industry best practices and applicable laws and regulations.
Scope of Service
- Identifying all IT assets in an organization, identifying all risks related to the assets.
- Analyzing all identified risks and recommends all control measures for the risks.
- Providing decision makers with information needed to understand factors that can negatively influence operations and make informed judgments concerning the extent of actions needed to reduce risk.
Out of Scope
(Hours of Availability)
- Between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Sunday through Thursday, except for holidays
- Installations can be performed outside of these normal hours but will be subject to overtime and holiday labor rates.