To maintain growth and sustainability, banks and financial institutions are constantly looking at various methods which will allow them to reduce both costs and time. One method is to consolidate the global treasury and investment business into a single platform. This allows ease of access which ultimately provides the valuable support required to achieve the company's goals.
ETHIX-Folio is a comprehensive and highly customised asset and portfolio management system which empowers banks and financial institutions to manage both the customers' assets and their portfolios. This is achieved through a back office related operation that applies to the portfolio's full life cycle. The system is built on authentic Islamic concepts and is fully compliant with IAS regulations across various countries.
ETHIX-Folio provides maximum flexibility to set up various portfolios based on their type. The solution enables business users to set up different types of portfolios such as Client portfolios, Institutional portfolios, Fund portfolios, DI Managed portfolios, Sukuk portfolios, etc.
ETHIX-Folio is an integrated multi-user system providing enhanced functionality and process integration that allows an integrated flow of trades, exceptions management and data integrity maintenance from Front, Middle and Back-Office of Portfolio Management operations.
ETHIX-Folio provides a high performance solution to facilitate substantial daily trading volumes and open positions with positions instantly updated upon trade execution to provide real time data to the Portfolio and Assets management departments.
ETHIX-Folio is based on a modular design that ensures the highest maintainability, to add new investment products or to enhance the investment business by expanding the products range and innovating new complex structured products.
ETHIX-Folio offers various investment products for bank's portfolios as well as banks customers' portfolios.
These products include:
- Private Equities
- Money Market products
- Real Estates
- Direct Investments
- Structured products
ETHIX-Folio system offers many benefits:
- A customer focused approach together with a fully streamlined system which allows banks to focus their business around the customer which in turn helps to improve service.
- Offers a dynamic and customised workflow including multi-currency transactions together with Wizard and template driven transactions. These processes enable banks to provide improved services and attract high quality customers' execution processes.
- The Portfolio Management module provides real-time consolidated information at all levels. This is a major advantage to all departments within a bank or financial institution.
- Built-in compliance with industry standards and best market practices.
- By introducing a comprehensive range of tools, ETHIX-Folio offers full flexibility and allows IT department to respond quickly and efficiently. This is achieved through the use of parameters, expression builder and query builder and formula columns.
- By using ETHIX-Folio, banks and financial institutions can easily upgrade functions with a friendly deploy.
- As security is a key point for banks, ETHIX- Folio has an audit trail and a transaction journal with different levels of access privileges for creation, verification, approval, and reversal. Security and access privileges are applicable at various levels as well as by roles, groups, operators, screens, actions or steps which drill down to the required field level.
- As a modular platform based service, ETHIX-Folio comprises of a set of components and sub-systems which are shared across multiple modules. This increases the consistency of data and security over operations across the system.
- ETHIX-Folio offers a business control model where all business products are linked to each other. This allows the front-end user to create generic rules for operating the business.
- ETHIX-Folio Profile Based setup allows a user to create rosters and to develop calculation methods. The Profile Based setup also defines the default levels that allow users to gain detailed information at various levels across the system.